The Mission of Immanuel Lutheran Preschool, an outreach of Immanuel Lutheran Church, is to share the love of Christ with children, parents, and one another, and to support the spiritual, emotional, social, cognitive, and physical development of the children entrusted to our care.
Immanuel Lutheran Preschool is licensed by the Department of Children and Family Services and the Will County Health Department and is a member of the Lutheran Schools Missouri Synod, Northern Illinois District.
You are welcome to visit Immanuel Lutheran Preschool at any time. Please call the director, Dee Molinare for details:
Classes & tuition
We offer classes for children 2 ½-5 years. They must be potty trained.
All classes are offered morning and afternoon.
• Morning Session: 9:00am-11:30am
• Afternoon Session: 12:15pm-2:45pm
• Two-Day: Tuesday and Thursday
• Three-Day: Monday, Wednesday, Friday
• Four-and Five-Day (junior kindergarten): Monday-Thursday or Monday-Friday
Tuition and Fees
• Non-refundable yearly registration fee of $85 per child or $100 per family
• Two-day monthly tuition: $125
• Three-day monthly tuition: $145
• Four-day monthly tuition: $185
• Five-day monthly tuition: $235
Registration dates for 2017-18
January 10-31: Church Members
February 1-7 : Current students and siblings
February 8-10: Alumni siblings
February 13: Open to the public
Registration Fee of $85 per child $100 per family